Thursday, September 6, 2012

There She Goes Birthday Celebration Day 3 - Part 1

My daughter is always ahead of me!
She finished her 3rd card for There She Goes Birthday Celebration Challenge before me and she has already done her 4th card.

Here's her card:
On Day 3 the challenge was to make a birthday card inspired by this image:
We both chose the turquoise + red + white scheme and, of course, a There She Goes stamp (the dog is from the Puppy Love set while the tulips are from the Blossom by Blossom set).

There She Goes is opening a new store! I've already had a look and believe me, it's great! My computer is old and slow and looking through the stamps in the old store was a nightmare while now it's quick and easy!

See you later for my 3rd card!


1 comment:

  1. Camilla! This is beautiful! I love how you used two different TSG's stamp sets for this card! Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with our challenge!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete