Thursday, September 6, 2012

TSGBC03 - Part 2

Here I am again!
Wow... 2 posts per day... a record for me!


If you rember my previous post, the theme for Day 3 was given by a photo with a turquoise + red + white color scheme.
I've used a paper from DCWV and this lovely girl from There She Goes Blossom by Blossom stamp set.
It's such a lovely color scheme, it gives such a fresh look to cards!

Well, better go and prepare the card for Day 4: my daughter is already done and, I must confess, she had a couple of brillant ideas... I copied the two clouds glued together you see in this card, I loved the idea!

4 comments:

  1. I love these colours together! Thanks for joining us at There She Goes this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this little girl. Your card is just fabulous. Thanks for joining us in the birthday celebration at There She Goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica, this is perfect for the challenge! I love how you cut out the clouds and popped them off the page! Just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with our There She Goes challenge! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!!!Thank you so much for playing along with the TSG Birthday challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete