Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pink Christmas

I love to use PINK for Christmas!
And when I read Jingle Belles Challenge theme for this week, I couldn't help doing another pink card.
Luckily enough, I'm quite free from commissions so I've had the time to make this:


I've used Minnie Christmas Lights, a lovely funny stamp from Tiddly Inks.
When I start making my Christmas tree and unwrap my decorations, I often found lights tangled and I have absolutely no patience to untangle them! I feel I'm a bit like this Minnie...

The challenge at Jingle Belles is a serious one this time: Pink Christmas for the Cure! The girls will be donating $2 for each card: read this post for all the info!

This card is for the following challenges:
Jingle Belles: Pink Christmas

Let's make some PINK Christmas cards and help raise founds for the cure!

8 comments:

  1. What a fun image! Such a sweet and girlie Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, what a fun image ... pretty much looks like me when I try to put the lights on the holiday tree ... so very glad you helped us go pink for the cure at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Monica, super nice and cute card, thanks to play with us at CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, this is great! LOVE your super fun image and the non-traditional colors! Thanks for joining us at CSAYL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun & adorable holiday card, that stamp is just WAAAAAAAAAY TOO CUTE! thanks for dreaming of a ♥PINK♥ christmas with us at JINGLE BELLES this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awhh! I LOve this image.
    FABulous colours too.....Thank you soooo much for joining us this week at CSAYL.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! This image is making me laugh! I can so imagine that happening with my girls. Love pink for a Christmas color. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete