Thursday, April 11, 2013

Christmas 2013 - Card # 8

Maybe I'm too in need of sunny days and warm weather, but yesterday I made a Christmas card using lots of yellow...

I bought this sweet image at Pollycraft last year and, inspired by the challenge theme at ABC Christmas, I decided to use it for a card.

I first colored the boy and then I started looking for the papers. I know that lilac and yellow are quite an unusual match so I tried several other matches but this was the perfect one.
There's a touch of glitter in both of the papers and I love how the yellow paper matches the bell and the hat while the lilac snowflakes match the jacket.

This card is for the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: G is for Girl or Guy Creations

257 days to Christmas and 8 cards are made!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card - love it - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...sweet card - love that little bell!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your unusual colour combination for a Christmas card. It works well. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas cards and best of luck!

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and a great card.

    Thanks for joining CHNC.

    Helen x
    (GDT Member)

    ReplyDelete