Saturday, April 13, 2013

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers...

It's time for Challenge # 24 at Broken Box Stock and the theme is FLOWERS!
Perfect for spring!

This is my card:

I've used a sweet little girl digi stamp called Thanks a Bunch (available here in black & white and here colored) which I printed on a big piece of paper which I glued on a cream cardstock. The green border matches the satin ribbon and the little cloud perfectly!
I wanted the card to be fresh and spring-y so I colored the dress in bright yellows and oranges with matching socks and shoes.
To have more flowers on my card, I added a little yellow rose in the bow and a chipboard flower in the cloud.
I love its simple layout!

Don't forget to have a look at the challenge rules here where you can also find great inspiration from my fellow DT!

No comments:

Post a Comment