Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Just for Fun!

A few weeks ago, I noticed a basket full of little notebooks while shopping and I decided I had to buy two and make something creative with them.

I remembered I had sport-related digis and I chose two of the most popular sports:

Basket and soccer!
The images are from Bugaboo Stamps and the fact I had a boy and a girl made it perfect because I could add something girly to one of them!
Aren't they lovely?

I'm entering the following challenges:
Catch the Bug Challenge: Anything Goes
Stampin' for the Weekend: Anything but a Card

7 comments:

  1. These are so cute, what a fab idea, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are too cute! thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to pimp those note books.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck and hope to see you back soon.
    nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute idea making notebooks and love the images you used. Great colors and design. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation! Thank you so much for joining us at Stampin for the Weekend with it and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fab creations and good luck with our challenge at Crafty Catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining our April Anything Goes Challenge at CTB! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge! Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete