Friday, April 19, 2013

I Love Washi Tape!

It's been a while since washi tape is on the craft tables but here in Italy it's starting to arrive now.
Well, not in my area but, thanks to some UK mags and to Ikea, I've collected a few tapes.
I've recently visited a craft fair but washi tape was either extremely expensive or not so pretty so I couldn't add any new piece to my collection.

That's why it took a while for me to make a card for the challenge at Sparkle Creations: the theme is washi tape!
My tapes are in a very narrow range of colors: red & white or in pink tones so I have limits while making my cards. Sooner or later, I'll buy some new tapes from the internet...

Well, this is my card:

She is Café Lucy mounted on a turquoise card with a paper from Toga.
Instead of using stripes of washi tape, I made some little flags for my bunting: I love them!

This card is for the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge: One Paper Taker

1 comment:

  1. Monica, your beautifully colored Cafe' Lucy looks fabulous on this very pretty thank you card. Lovin' your use of Washi Tape for the bunting flags too! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Bling It Up!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete