Friday, April 12, 2013

Christmas 2013 - Card # 9

While checking Christmas Challenges earlier this week, I noticed that at Christmas Card Challenges the theme was perfect for a card I've had in mind for ages: VINTAGE.

First, this is the card:

I've already told you how much I love Poinsettia Charlotte from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps and, back at the end of last year, I bought a paper pad from First Edition called Stocking Fillers mainly for I loved a paper with a vintage feel which was perfect for that stamp.

Now that I finally have my Poinsettia Charlotte I've made my card.
I had these pretty cards out for another project I'm working on so I decided one was perfect for this project too.
I love its fresh simple look with a touch of vintage!

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:

256 Dyas to Christmas and 9 cards are done!

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute!!!:) I am following you on Bloglovin now:)!! hehe:)
    Tabitha's Designs
    Great priced, fun digi paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Your image is colored wonderfully. Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! Thanks for playing with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete