Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Frogs.

I didn't know to have a passion for frogs until I discovered stamps... I found so many little cute frogs and I had to have some of them...

Some of my favourite frogs come from Doodle Dragon Studios, like this one:

I already used it in other cards but I'm never tired to see it!
Easy to color, perfect for a girl or a boy, a happy face which brightens every day!

This card was quick and easy to make: I printed the papers from Pink Petticoat chosing soft pastel spring colors, then I simply added a border, pearls, a sentiment and some butterflies.

This card is for the following challenges:
Dustin Pike Challenge: Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. I love the layout of your card... it works great with Dustin's little frog. We are so glad you joined us at "Pike's Playground." Please visit again and enter more of our great challenges.
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfull card. Cute image and wonderfull colouring. Love the dotted and striped papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not very often I get tosay this but thanks for sharing your fabulous card with us at Pikes Playground AND Fab'n'Funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frogs are great and Dustin makes really cute ones. Your card is so cute. Thank you for playing along this week at “Pike’s Playground”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Doodle Dragon Studio DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card and I can see why this is one of your favorite images...really cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete