Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Lovely Spring Morning.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up this morning and saw that it was a sunny day!

We spent Easter vacations under the rain and this also meant that we all got flu... quite annoying.
I didn't have high fever but my bones... well, I felt like I had been to a boxing match!

Daughter gone back to school today, I can sit down and write this post before finishing some projects I left unattended for a week.

With The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge # 25 in mind I created a card and matching tag.

First, here's the inspiration:
I first created a tag using the car in the Priceless Joy set from The Alley Way Stamp:

The paper is from The Country Drive Collection from Echo Park and I simply added a dotted satin ribbon and a couple of pearls.

Then, I made the card:
With the same stamp from The Alley Way Stamps, paper from Echo Park and light green dotted ribbon.

I love this girly set, it reminds me of spring weekends and Easter Monday picnics (no, not this year...) leaving for the country...

This card is for the following challenges:
Fussy and Fancy # 85: Spring Days

To tell you the truth... pink is my favorite color and sometimes I'd like to have a pink car... it should be much prettier than a standard black one, right?

5 comments:

  1. Very cute tag you have created. I love the colors so spring!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant tag and such lovely colour tones.....perfect for our Spring theme....Thank you for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Blog....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute tag.. Love the spring colors..
    Thanks for playing along with us at CC&CC..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card and tag are super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, really cute:) Especially I like the car♥ Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me Challenge.

    ReplyDelete