Saturday, March 30, 2013

Longing for Spring...

I can't believe we are still wearing winter coats, scarves and wool stockings at the end of March!

It's rainy, dark and it seems more the end of November than the beginning of Spring...

Luckily enough, I had to think about something spring-y for my DT project this week at Broken Box Stock and I was inspired by flowers, butterflies and pastel colors!

I wanted to create something fresh and new for a desk, to inject some positive thinking into these boring days and made this:


For this notepad I used T.G.I.F. digi stamp from Broken Box Stock and colored it with Copics and lots of glitter. I love this gal, she's so pretty and happy! She really makes me smile every time I see her! And I'm never too tired to use her for my projects!

Well, let's start your Spring projects and enter Challenge # 22 at Broken Box Stock!!
You can find directions and lots of inspiration from my fabulous fellow DTs here.

Well, better go now, there's still a lot to prepare for tomorrow!

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Direi che ci sei riuscita: l'atmosfera è briosa e primaverile, brava! Penso proprio che tu viva a Milano, mi ritrovo perfettamente in quello che scrivi sul tempo di questi giorni. Approfitto del commento per augurarti HAPPY SPRING!

    ReplyDelete