Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pure Cuteness...again!

I made this card a couple of days ago but yesterday I was too excited with my new tags that I chose to showcase them first...

How cute are these cats?
My mum loves cats and when I saw this stamp from the Mulberry Wood Collection in the Bunny Zoe Crafts Shop I decided to buy it and make a card for her for Mother's day.
Unfortunately, her cat is not well and we're expecting the day he will leave us so I don't think it's a good idea to send her a card with cats on them this year...

I wanted to make a super sweet super feminine card, with lots of flowers and pink!
I've found a lovely cream card in my stash which matches perfectly the background of this floral paper I've just found in a magazine and which is perfect with pink.
Then, I added a ribbon, a little rose and some tiny butterflies...

This card is for the following challenges:
In The Pink Challenge #17: Spring/Easter in Pink



5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card – the colours you used are wonderful. And those kitties are soooo sweet. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Challenge. Happy Spring wishes, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card.. lots of lovely pink and I think the flowers are your link to the Spring part of our challenge.

    Thank you for sharing at In The Pink... hope to see you here again soon with another fabbie pink creation!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card - such lovely design and pretty papers. Your image is adorable and lovely details.

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, just adorable!

    Ma posso parlarti in italiano?? Bellissima card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Bunny Zoe ths month :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love thise cute kittys and pretty papers
    thanks for joining is at LCI for our spring challenge
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete