Monday, March 4, 2013

Christmas 2013 - Card # 5

I'm a bit busy with Custom orders, so I have little time to make new cards and, of course, Christmas cards are the most neglected.

But I did want to enter the ABC Christmas Challenge and I did want to make a card for the new challenge at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps (I won last week!!) so I've found the time to make a card suitable for both challenges.

Here's my card:
I've used Christmas Tree Ruby from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps (well, yes! I've finally treated myself with some new stamps from them so I can work with new images!! I really look forward to receiving them!).

Papers are from the Stocking Fillers collection from First Edition Paper. I added a vintage lace ribbon which I stole from my mom's sewing basket a while ago and had the awful idea to thread a satin ribbon in it. It was a hard work (because I did not want to get up and take a wool needle to make the job easier...) but it was worth the effort!
Lots of glitter, a little shiny bell, some rhinestones and a pearl on the sentiment give special touches!

I love pink and this card is so pink and girly!!! Ruby is for sure my favorite character at Sparkle Creations!

I'm entering it in the following challenges:
Saprkle Creations Challenge # 99: Lace
ABC Christmas Challenge: D for Designer Paper
Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge: Use Lace
Christmas Card Challenge # 14: Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge # 114: Ribbons
In The pink Challenge # 14: Pink and Bling

295 days until Christmas and 5 cards are done!

6 comments:

  1. Sweet card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 114 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card... fabulous Christmas image!

    Thank you for sharing at In The Pink.... hope to see you again soon with another lovely PINK creation!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is lovely. Great design with non traditional DP's and use of lace,ribbon and charm too. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck.Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your christmas card is so fantastic,the papers are really wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Many greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is so adorable! Thanks for playing with us over at Sparkle Creations!

    ReplyDelete