Sunday, March 3, 2013

Spring is in the Air!

What a lovely spring Sunday is today!

Weather is finally warm, sun shines and... Easter is coming!

I've just finished a spring-y Easter card:
I've used the lovely Easter Bunny Toodle from Broken Box Stock (available in both a black and white digi here and as colored digi here).
I've colored her with Copic markers and glitter, added two pearls as earrings (as usual) on a white card with spring patterned papers (the one with the butterfly is from the Bunny Love Collection from Best Creations).
I've added pearls in the corner, two washi tape flags and some paper butterflies.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Happy Spring!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this just makes me smile - I think it's the great expression on her face! Super colouring and love those papers.

    Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Hope you'll be back with us again soon.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Thank you for joining us with your Pastel Colours at Fab'n'Funky this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute, I just love this!! The sparkle on her dress is awesome:)

    ReplyDelete