Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Christmas 2013 - Cards # 6 (and 7)

A while ago I was invited by Hazel to join Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra with the card I submitted to another challenge.
Delighted for the invitation, I decided to make a new Christmas card and, inspired by this week theme at the ABC Christmas Challenge, I made this card:

A few days before Christmas I discovered this stamp by Tina Wenke available from Stampavie and I struggled to find a seller who could send it to Italy without spending a fortune. It took a while to arrive but I love it and this was the perfect occasion to use it!
You know my love for carolers and these little critters make no exception!
I mounted them on a white card using cardstocks I found in a magazine and a lovely ribbon.

Oh... they are so cute!

This card is for the following Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything Goes
ABC Christmas Challenge: E for Eyes Down for a Game of Bingo (Not a Square-Pearls-Ribbon)
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge # 6: Use Patterned Papers

286 days to Christmas and two more cards are ready!
(Well, yes... I loved these critters so much that I made two copies!!!)

8 comments:

  1. They are super cute!! Beautiful coloring and that snowflake paper is gorgeous. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It was well worth waiting for..What a cutie...It's GORgeous.
    Thank you soooo much for joining us this week at C.S.A.Y.L.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card - love it - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for March - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Christmas card, I can understand your passion for cute critters, wonderful papers.
    Thanks for joining our BINGO challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge. Hope to se you again.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at CSAYL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What darlings! They look great combined with such cheery patterns and colors. Thanks for joining in the fun at CSAYL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad we have inspired you. The stamp was definitely worth the wait, it is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenges and best of luck!

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card. Great take on the ABC Christmas "Bingo" challenge. We have another new one today: F is for Felt or Fabric. We hope you can play along again soon.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete