Friday, March 22, 2013

Pure Cuteness...

Inspired by two challenges this week, I've just finished these:

Aren't they cute? Ohhh!!! I love them! They make me sing and be merry!

Let's start from the beginning...

Tiddly Inks Challenge is about "Anything but a Card" and the ABC Christmas Challenge asks for felt or fabric, so I decided to create these tags!
First, I printed a couple of Wryn Goes Caroling images from Tiddly Inks, colored them with two different color combos and then started looking for a tag with the right dimensions.
The tag was covered with music paper and the lower part with fabric. Then, it was all about adding the details... so much fun!
I think I'm going to make a few sets for next Christmas!

I'm entering the following challenges:
Tiddly Inks Challenge #106: Anything but a Card
ABC Christmas Challenge: F for Felt or Fabric

Fa la la....

11 comments:

  1. Super merry and bright card - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the are very cute! Very creative and love the bright colors! So glad you joined us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww too cute!! love these!!
    thankyou so much for sharing it with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever tags! Love the Tiddly Inks images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great tags! Love the music note paper! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so sweet. The way you've position the hearts on the music sheet highlights it just right. I love it. :) I might just have to have a go at making something like this myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute! Love the musicpaper behind the images. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. These tags are adorable... I love that image and you've done an amazing job with it. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Tiddly Ink Challenges. Hope to see more again from you soon!
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are very adorable, I just love the music note background to tie into your beautifully colored images! Thank you for joining us @ Tiddly Inks for our "Anything But a Card" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is adorable. Love how you did the ribbon, tags and dp.Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge.Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute tags and love how you added the fabric too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete