Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge # 100!

This week, the challenge at Sparkle Creations was about a sketch, this one:

As I usually do when I see a sketch, I started to be afraid I couldn't make a card out of it. I'm waiting for my new stamps from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps to arrive and I hoped to receive them to get some inspiration.
Yesterday, I decided it was time to make the card and it came out very smoothly! My Traveling Josh stamp was still to be colored that the card was already made!
I must admit that, although I started with the stamp I wanted to use, everything ran smooth when I saw an old paper in my stash...

But let's see the card first:
The paper is from Autumn Leaves and I loved the idea of trains as starting point for a traveling young boy. I loved the colors and decided to color my stamp accordingly. Then, I added a journaling card from SMASH and a few other details to follow the challenge requirements and to finish the card.

I'm really proud of my card, being something a bit unusual for me!

I'm entering the card into the following challenges:
Here Come The Boys Challenge # 48: Picture Inspiration
The ABC Challenge: J for Just As You Like

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card, thanks for joining in at ABC,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Here Comes The Boys. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pack up your troubles! Love the holiday/travel that you taken from our Picture Challenge at Here Come The Boys! Good Luck with your entry! Woo x

    ReplyDelete