Sunday, March 10, 2013

Another Easter Card

I've just finished another Easter card:

This time I've decided to "go green" for my card. I've used a glittered cardstock from the Bunny Love Collection from Best Creations which I've matched with a striped paper from my stash.
The yellow on the cardstock suggested me to put a yellow ribbon next to the image from Broken Box Stock: she is Easter Toodle (available here as a black & white digi stamp and here in a colored version).
I love that little bunny hiding eggs in her hair!
A touch of glitter, rhinestones and a button to decorate the card and voilà a fresh and sweet Easter card!

This card is for the following challenges:
Divas by Design Challenge: Buttons and Bows
Ruby's Rainbow Challenge # 49: Spring Colors of Yellow and Green

5 comments:

  1. this is so adorable and cute!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image, so sweet! Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card.Cute image.Thanks for joining in with us over at Ruby's Rainbow.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation. I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete