Saturday, March 16, 2013

Time for an Easter Challenge at Broken Box Stock!

With Easter just around the corner it's time to prepare Easter cards!

Broken Box Stock Challenge this week is about Easter so, if you havent' finished with your cards yet, think about making one (or even two), take a photo before sending it to your dearest ones and enter the challenge!

I had two digi stamps to work with and since I loved both of them, I decided to make two cards.

The first one with the new Easter Bunny Toodle (available here as black and white digi stamp and here in a pretty colored version) with a lovely glittered cardstock from the Bunny Love Collection from Best Creations and two stripes made with washi tape.


The second with Easter Toodle (available here as digi stamp and here colored) again with a lovely glittered paper from the Bunny Love Collection from Best Creations.


Both images are colored with Copic markers and glitter, glitter, glitter!
The dotted and the sriped papers are from Craftwork Cards.

I really cannot decide which is my fav!

Ready to make your Easter cards?
Have a look here for the rules and, if you need some inspiration, don't forget to have a look at the other fabulous creations from my fellow DT members!

Have a crafty weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love both of these, wonderful work! Great coloring and color choices as always:)

    ReplyDelete