Sunday, May 26, 2013

Christmas 2013 - Card # 11

A bit late on my schedule but here's another card for next Christmas:

I followed the theme at ABC Christmas Challenge: J is for Jingle Bells. An easy one but I was not in the mood to think about Christmas (and winter).
In less than one month we should be in summer but we are still waiting for spring! We had warm and sunshine for just a few days, for the rest rain and cold...

Anyway, I chose this pretty snowman with bells from Bugaboo Stamps and mounted it on a card I found in a magazine lots of year ago, added snowflakes and rhinestones and, of course, a touch of glitter.
My daughter made me notice that his arms should have been colored brown since snowmen have branches for arms but I liked the all-white look and left them white.

This card is for the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: J is for Jingle Bells
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge # 126: Show some White - a little or a lot
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything Christmas
Crimbo Crackers Challenge # 42: Cute

212 days until next Christmas and 11 cards are done!
(Still behind schedule!)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card - one of my favourite bugaboo images - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. It definitely fits the jingle bells theme! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenges and best of luck!

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is adorable :) so glad you linked up with CHNC Extra this month
    Rose GD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is adorable. Love that snowman and design with the snowflakes, added punched edge and pearls. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck.Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely fresh colours - very nice card - popped over from Craftyhazelnut's... Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete