Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge # 105

Edit: I'm a bit late linking this card to your challenge but there was no linky tool and I did not manage to leave a comment.

I must admit that color combos that are given over at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge are always quite challenging for me.

This fortnight it makes no exception:

Orange, turquoise, green and dark grey... well, a bit out of my color schemes!
But I'm stubborn and I like to try something different so I decided I had to try and finally I made this:


I inked my Surfing Oliver stamp which I won from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps a while ago, cut it and assembled it on a turquoise card.
Turquoise being the main color of the cardstock, I colored Oliver with the other three colors (even if
the swimsuit looks a bit lighter in the picture than on the paper) with my Copics.

It's a clean and simple boy-ish card which makes me think of beaches and summer!

This card is obviously for the following challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment