Saturday, May 25, 2013

Inspiration Saturdays: Wedding Guestbook

HAPPY SATURDAY!

Sometimes I get bored making cards and I need to create something different with my stamps.
In these last years I've discovered the beauty and versatility of stamps and I've challenged myself to use them in unusual ways.
I've decided to start a new weekly feature here on my blog showing some of my creations using digi or rubber stamps in a "different" way.

A while ago I attended a wedding and I was asked to leave a message for the newlyweds on a little book. What a great idea!
Once at home, I thought I should do something with a new digi stamp I had just received from Broken Box Stock.

I gathered a couple of notebooks:

Printed my digis in two different sizes: 
This stamp is Simple Bride and Groom by Broken Box Stock (available here in black & white and here in a lovely colored version).

Reached for a simple and elegant cardstock, a ribbon and some little details matching the bride's dress and here's my Wedding Guestbook:

My original idea was to make a smaller version of the Guestbook but I noticed that the little notebook had lined pages inside which were not good for this use but I'll make one as soon as I find the perfect pad!

Well, I hope you are inspired to use your stamps in a different way!

I'd like to enter my creation in the following challenges:
Fab'n'Funky Challenge # 172: Ribbon and/or Lace
Deep Ocean Challenge # 52: Ribbon and/or Lace

4 comments:

  1. Great idea - love the colours and layout

    Thanks for joining Fab'n'funking this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, love the image & ribbons....Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Super cute image and the details are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and pretty detailing
    Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete