Saturday, May 4, 2013

Yellow...again!

It seems yellow attracts me in this period... maybe I need a little more sun?

I've just finished this card:

I needed a few Father's Day cards for my shop and I made this one using simple pale yellow papers and a lovely digi stamp from Meljen's Designs: I resized one giraffe and rotate it so that son and dad could see each other. Being a card for men, I didn't want to use too many embellishments or glitter. I love its simplicity!

This card is for the following challenges:
Creative Craft Challenges2 # 9: All About Animals

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so, so sweet. Love how you have flipped and resized the image!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Those giraffes look great and the colours you've used are perfect.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete