Friday, May 3, 2013

Yellow.

I know, I know, I've been a lazy blogger recently and a lazy crafter too!

I'm trying to update a little box with some painting and découpage but it seems I'm not good at it because the first attempt was a disaster...
I don't have Mod Podge and I've tried with another glue I bought years ago which should be specific for découpage but it hasn't worked well so far.

Yesterday, frustrated from my failure, I decided to put glue and paper on one side of the table and make the card for this fortnight challenge at Sparkle Creations.

The theme is this sketch:
I loved it at first sight and it took only a little time to make this card:

I used Cupcake Ruby from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps and decided to color her dress in an unusual yellow.
Then, it was easy to choose a plain yellow card and a lovely paper with roses and a lighter yellow background.
Then I added a little yellow flower with baker's twine tied in it and a sweet message.

I really love how it's turned out, so fresh and so spring-y!

This card is for the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Super card and fabulous cupcake image. Thanks for joining in with us at the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous.adorable sweet image and i love your pretty colours and flowers.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful card♥ Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me Challenge - Floral Fenzy

    ReplyDelete