Saturday, May 11, 2013

Fresh as a Lemonade.

This week the theme at Sparkle Creations is LEMONADE and this is the photo to be inspired by:


and this is my card:


She is Cruisin' Chloe from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, a stamp I won a while ago which I hadn't inked it.

I chose an old patterned paper (sorry, no brand or name on it) with fresh colors and an orange ribbon.

I love the way she drives with wind in her hair! Spring is still a bit uncertain here, we have warm sunny days but suddenly they become dark and rain appears!
I hope for a sunnier and warmer summer!

I'll enter this card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week! Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card thanks for sharing with us at Divas by Design this week with our Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete