Sunday, February 22, 2015

Christmas Card Challenge # 12 - Anything Goes.

Welcome to our monthly Anything Goes Challenge at Christmas Card Challenges!


Instead of a card I went for some tags:


I've had these oh-so-cute! reindeers from the Rudolph Set (DigiStamp Boutique) for ages and I wanted to use them to make some pretty tags.

If you entered our last chellenge, check here to see if you've been chosen as a winner.
And don't forget to have a look at our creations for this week! You'll find plenty of inspiration!

                       Alanna    Carol    Donna     Gail    Heather     Jessica     JoAnn     Margo     Marsha     Monica     Shirley Anne     Tenia

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Monica, these tags are so adorable. I love the reindeer. This reminds me that I need a few tags along with my cards (I ran out of tags last year).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, these tags are so cute! :) The colorful little hearts are the perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happy little tags Monica and the reindeer is so very cute!

    ReplyDelete