Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Happy St. Pat's!

Although it's not a typical Italian Holiday, it's funny to work with St. Pat's images and today it's no exception.
 
I chose Little Leprechaun for my weekly inspiration post for 2 Cute Ink and I really enjoyed myself!
 
Here's my card:
 
 
Isn't he cute?
The background paper is from October Afternoon. I then added a sripe of patterned paper I found in my stash.
Quick and easy to color with my Copics and some gems to give some light and voilà, the card was done!
 
I LOVE him!
 
Don't forget we have a challenge going on: you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.
And if you wish to receive a free digi stamp every month, don't forget to join 2 Cute Ink newsletter (all details can be found here)!
 
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:


7 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute - great work. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and fabulous - thanks for playing at ATSM. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Leprechaun is absolutely adorable! Beautiful coloring, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and fun card!! Great Spring card...which I'm ready for Spring. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and great colouring!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. For sure a very happy St. Patty's day card! Thanks so much for playing along with ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Card! I love your paper choices and this image. So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog :)
    ~Dusty Rae
    Dust Makes Rainbows
    LTSCB DT

    ReplyDelete