Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Bit Late...

As you probably know I love to take part in Your Next Stamp Challenges, I haven't missed one since Challenge # 1!
 
This fortnight I'm a bit late with my card and with my post but here I am to show you my make!
 
I followed this sketch:
 
 
and made this card:

 
For the first time I'm not entering with one of Your Next Stamp stamps.
I planned to use one of my sweet monsters again but I thought that this digi stamp from Gerda Steiner was perfect for the sketch.
This Bunny is Bunny on the Scooter, colored with Copics and mounted on a background paper from Peebles I've recently treated myself with.
I've tried to follow the color challenge too but then I added a touch of green...
 
This card is for the following challenges:


8 comments:

  1. Nice card, love the sequin you added. Thanks for joining us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Monica. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Cute Cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! As always we appreciate you taking time to play with us at Mema's Crafts and wish you luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monica! Thanks for playing along with us in every challenge so far - we love seeing your creations. This one sure is a cutie! Thanks for hanging out with us at YNS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this fun card and your placement of the confetti, fab paper too. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it - that bunny is so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete