Thursday, February 19, 2015

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 299 - Clean & Simple.

Good morning!
 
Are you ready for a new C.R.A.F.T. Challenge?
 
This week we have a simple one for you: Clean and Simple!
 
This is my card:
 
 
She is the adorable Rose digital stamp from The Stamping Boutique colored with my favourites shades of pink Copics and mounted on a pink card.
Ballerinas and pink are a perfect match for me!
 
The Stamping Boutique is one of our sponsors this week, check our Challenge page to see all the others!
 
And, of course, to be inspired by our DT creations!
 

2 comments:

  1. This is just so pretty and girly. She is a real cutie pie and I love the star.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie and your CAS card puts her front and center! Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete