Thursday, February 19, 2015

Again...!

* * This is my second post today. Please, scroll down to read my post for C.R.A.F.T. Challenges * *
 
While waiting for colors to dry on a plaque I was painting for a customer, I had some time to make a card inspired by Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.
 
It's a color challenge inspired by gorgeous cupcakes:
 
 
Pink, white and black!
I LOVE them together, very elegant yet bright and cheery!
 
I immediately reached for my DCWV pad (All Dressed Up) which has exactly what I needed for this challenge: black, white and pink cardstocks!
 
And I made this:

 
Again...
I used my fav stamp ever from the Silly Monsters 2 stamp set available at Your Next Stamp.
I colored her in pink and black with a super gorgeous glittered bow!
 
I'd like she could be real!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
In the Pink Challenge # 63: Cute as a Button
 


6 comments:

  1. adorable
    thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Your card is adorable! I love YNS images. Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thank you for joining us at Whoopsie Daisy Chellenge Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Love the monster. Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete