Tuesday, February 17, 2015

2 Cute Ink Challenge # 123 - Color Theme: Brown, Green and Blue.

I'm a bit behind schedule with my posts but I've been struggling with both Blogger and Etsy in these past few days.
 
Anyway, here I am with my card for the new challenge at 2 Cute Ink.
The theme is a color scheme: Brown, Green and Blue!

This is my card:

 
He is the a-do-ra-ble Pitbull Pup available in 2 Cute Ink shop on Etsy.
I colored him with Copics and mounted him on brown and green cardstock matching the bandana.
The card is more light blue than green, even if it seems definitely as green as the bandana!
 
We can't wait to see what you create with these great colors!
And don't forget to check our challenge blog for more inspiration and to see the winners of challenge # 122!

No comments:

Post a Comment