Friday, February 13, 2015

My Monsters... Again!

Yes, I have a new card with my beloved Silly Monsters from Your Next Stamp!
 
This fortnight Your next Stamp Challenge has this sketch:
 
 
which I translated into this:

 
My monsters are colored with Copics as usual. Then, I cut their hands and switched their positions so they seem they're having a great fun in the sea!
While struggling with snow it was healthy to think about sunny days at the seaside!
 
There's also a color challenge, just in case you prefer...
 
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. Hehe, these monsters are SO cute! Great scene! Thanks for playing with us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! totally fabulous project xx Good luck and thank you for joining us at http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (That Craft Place Designer, proud DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again your creations with the monsters make me smile!!! Sooooo creative and they look great playing in the waves. Thanks for sharing your fun take on sketch #7 with us at YNS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What FUN! Give me a big smile, your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little beach/ocean scene you created is wonderful!!! Sure brought out the sun in the middle of this winter. :) Thanks for hanging out with us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!! Love what you did with the monsters and the water!
    Thanks for playing along at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really fun and cute card and I also love those Silly Monsters! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE! Your card is so fun and creative! Thank you for taking the time to play along with our YNS challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! I love the little monsters! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete