Monday, March 9, 2015

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge # 300 - Card # 2.

Good morning!
Here I am with my second card for Cupcake Inspirations Celebrations, this time for the Confetti Inspiration Challenge:
 
 
This is my card:
 
 
I loved the idea of adding confettis so I added tiny pearls on the cupcakes, sequins all around the card and liquid pearl dots near the hedgehog.
Again, I managed to use a stamp I've had in my stash for a looong while, I have a crush on Pennyblack's hedgehogs!
 
I hope to have time to make the last card for these celebrations!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 


2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet creation! Thank you for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations for our 300the Challenge Celebration. :) -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable hedgie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun for the Cupcakes Inspirations 300th Challenge Celebration!

    ReplyDelete