Sunday, March 15, 2015

Christmas Card Challenge # 15 - Blue and Silver Ornaments.

Welcomee to our weekly Christmas Card Challenge!
 
Today we have a very elegant theme for you: Blue and Silver Ornaments!
 
 
In detail:

 
This is my card:

 
I've used Bluebirdies with Ornaments, a freebie from Dearie Dolls, colored with just a touch of Copics.
 
My teamies have created the most elegant cards ever! Check them here or in their own blogs:

                       Alanna    Carol    Donna     Gail    Heather     Jessica     JoAnn     Margo    
             Marsha     Monica     Shirley Anne     Tenia

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland Challenge: Blue Christmas

7 comments:

  1. Sweet image and pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the image and the scroll work down the side is a lovely addition. Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for our "Blue" challenge! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Gail - i love the idea of doves carrying ornaments - makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card Gail - i love the idea of doves carrying ornaments - makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous image and I really like your layout and design. The pearly dots look so good on there.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll be back again.

    ReplyDelete