Friday, March 6, 2015

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge # 300.

The other day I came across the new special challenge at Cupcake Inspirations and I decided I had to create something for them.
It's their 300th challenge and they have three different themes for us to create with so I decided to find some time to create three different cards.
 
Yesterday, I made the first one.
The theme I followed was colors, these ones:
 
 
Chartreuse + White + Pool which I used in this mini card:

 
I headed for my sweet Silly Monsters 2 from Your Next Stamp, colored with Copics and mounted on an embossed paper.
I always enjoy creating with these little monsters!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenge:
 


3 comments:

  1. Sweet card

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Friday!

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo adorable! Those monsters make you smile! Thanks for playing in our 300th challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Nance, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cuteness! Love that textured background! Thanks so much for joining in the fun for the Cupcakes Inspirations 300th Challenge Celebration!

    ReplyDelete