Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Not Just Cards Challenge # 14 - Part 2.

Welcome to my second blog post for this fortnight' challenge over at Not Just Cards.
 
This time I made two cards, one with an adorable graduated owl (you can read all about it here), the other with some cute guys:
 
 
They are We Make a Good Team! from All Dressed Up, colored with Copics and mounted on a simple striped paper.
 
As I suggested yesterday, have a look here on our Challenge page to see the wonderful creations from the DT!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Lia Stampz Challenge # 84: Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog..wonderful piece if work...stop by and play again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is so sweet! I love the way you did this card! Thank you so much for joining us at the LiaStampz "Anything Goes" challenge!
    Nina-Marie :)
    Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I love the papers you used. Thanks for sharing with us at All Dressed Up Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute thanks for sharing with creative ladybirds creations Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love this card - so clean and simple yet so effective. Thanks so much for playing along at All Dressed Up and good luck.

    Sheila
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love the fun image, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a tough card!
    Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the perfect design for a boy card. Love the details with the layers and colours. Thanks for playing at All Dressed Up and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina DT Coordinator at All Dressed Up xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card Monica! Its the perfect team card! My daughter plays softball and each year I make a team card for her to give to her team-mates...I kinda wish she played Soccer now so I could do up this card for them all.

    Thanks for joining the All Dressed Up challenge
    MichelleVata - All Dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete