Sunday, March 8, 2015

Christmas Card Challenge # 14 - Sentiment Only.

Good morning!
Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
This week we have a "Sentiment Only" theme for you:
 
 
And this is my card:

 
I've had this lovely sentiment from Tiddly Inks for a while and I was happy to use it in a card... I'm always happy to use something I have in my stash!
Colored with Copics, the image was mounted on a long card covered with a paper from Toga.
 
As usual, we have winners from last week: check them here!
You'll also find inspiration from our DT members, but you can have a look at their blogs here:
  

                       Alanna    Carol    Donna     Gail    Heather     Jessica     JoAnn     Margo     Marsha     Monica     Shirley Anne     Tenia

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute Monica and I love how you went over the sentiment lines with the marker!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sentiment/image. Too cute. Isn't it great to use up things we have just laying around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment and your great card. I agree, it is always nice to use things in our stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment and your great card. I agree, it is always nice to use things in our stash.

    ReplyDelete