Good morning!
Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
This week we have a "Sentiment Only" theme for you:
And this is my card:
I've had this lovely sentiment from Tiddly Inks for a while and I was happy to use it in a card... I'm always happy to use something I have in my stash!
Colored with Copics, the image was mounted on a long card covered with a paper from Toga.
As usual, we have winners from last week: check them here!
You'll also find inspiration from our DT members, but you can have a look at their blogs here:
Alanna Carol Donna Gail Heather Jessica JoAnn Margo Marsha Monica Shirley Anne Tenia


This is so cute Monica and I love how you went over the sentiment lines with the marker!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Carol x
I love the sentiment/image. Too cute. Isn't it great to use up things we have just laying around.
ReplyDeleteLove the sentiment and your great card. I agree, it is always nice to use things in our stash.
ReplyDeleteLove the sentiment and your great card. I agree, it is always nice to use things in our stash.
ReplyDelete