Thursday, March 26, 2015

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 304 - Inspired by a Film.

Good morning!
 
Are you ready for a exciting new challenge here at C.R.A.F.T.?
 
This week we want you to create something inspired by a film!
 
Here's my card:
 
 
She is Windswept Diva from Meljen's Designs and, of course, I was inspired by Marilyn in The Seven Year Itch.
I colored her with Copics and positioned her on a card (I don't remember the brand, sorry) with this lovely embossed mirror.
She's so pretty!
 
What's your inspiration?
Check the other DT cards here on the challenge blog, I've had a few sneak peeks and they are lovely!

 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Creative Moments Challenge # 64: Anything Goes / Card for a Special Mum
Digi Galore Challenge: It's All About Her

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful design! thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the white and red, very pretty. Thanks for sharing at CYP Anything Goes. Lisa GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments Challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete