Wednesday, March 11, 2015

No Monsters This Time!

I 've just finished a new card using one of Your Next Stamp stamps but this time it's not about monsters!
 
 
I chose Merry Mouse Candle and made a Christmas card following the sketch for Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge # 9, this one:
 
 
I was so sad I didn't have my card ready for challenge # 8, I had entered every single challenge so far!
But I'm happy I'm here for this new challenge.
 
My Merry Mouse was colored with Copics and mounted on a red card using a Lawn Fawn striped paper as background.
I love the fact that it's so clean and simple!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Your little mouse is adorable. The card made me laugh out loud! Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card! So happy you try to enter all of our challenges at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining The Glory of Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous Christmas card, such a cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet cardand love how you enter all the challenges! Thank you for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you made it in time for this challenge ;>) Cute card and although your take on each challenge with the monsters always makes me smile, the mouse does on this one too. The smile trend continues! Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 54 and CCAYR March challenge with your lovely crafting, Hazel, DTs -- you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute - I love this image!! Thanks for playing along with us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute - love your little mouse!


    Thanks for joining us at The Glory of Christmas Challenge.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete