Welcome to a new Christmas Cards Challenge!
The theme this week is Anything Goes and this is my card:
This adorable dog is Odd Dog - Mug of Tea from Lili of the Valley.
I had just bought this cutie and I wanted to use it immediately so I used red and green to make it more Christmassy. Background papers are from My Mind's Eye.
If you need some inspiration, check here my teamies creations or go to our individual blogs:
Don't forget that we have a DT Call going on! If you want to join an amazing team, click here to read everything about the call!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: V is for Very Cute
Cute Card Thursday Challenge # 398: Food and/or Drink
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes
Scrapping4fun Challenge # 53: Non Traditional Christmas Colors
Stampart Papel Challenge # 64: Anything Goes


Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Retarte#64
ReplyDeleteMaria Pilar (Stampartpapel DT)
Great card! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4Fun Challenges. Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteAnn DT
So Cute! Leaves you all warm an fuzzy!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! Cute image. I love your papers and lay out. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma
ReplyDeleteAwww Very cute, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
ReplyDeletehugs Samantha :0)
What a pretty card you made! I like your beautiful colouring :-))
ReplyDeleteThank you for entering at Scrapping4Fun this time, Hugs, Andreja
Beautiful card, love the design and cute image
ReplyDeleteThank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Stampartpapel Retarte#64
ReplyDeleteAlexandra Dt