Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Chipboard Crazy - Part 1.

A while ago I decided to start using some items in my ever-growing stash of craft materials.
 
I found some adhesive chipboard die cuts bought in a local shop perfect to create something with them.
For a whole week I created cards, 13 in total and yes, I reduced my stash (even thought I didn't use them all...).
 
Today I'm happy to show you my first card:
 
 
This is a small card with two of my favourite themes: travel and sea items.
Papers are from ModaScrap.
 
Hope to be able to show you all remaining cards in the next weeks!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
The ABC Challenge: E is for Everything
 
 
This card is for sale in my Etsy shop. Don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested.
 

5 comments:

  1. What a great sea themed card.Love the layering of all the elements and papers.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I think I need to take a leaf out of your book and reduce some of mine:D. A lovely travelling card. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the nautical theme. Isn't it great to be able to use up some old stuff? Thanks for joining us for this challenge at A Beautiful Mess.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card , Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess Lisa DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at A Beautiful Mess.
    I hope you can join us again for our next Challenge.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete