Thursday, April 7, 2016

Sweet Bears.

One of the things I wrote in my new year resolutions was to use as many stamps from my stash as possible.
I found lovely little stamps in a magazine a looong ago, perfect for various occasions and I realized I could make the cutest tags ever!
 
This is the first set:
 
For a baby girl:
 
 
and for a baby boy:

 
I love this little bear with its smiling face!
Simply colored with a touch of Copics and mounted on pink or light blue punched cardstock with matching bows.
Very sweet!!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
In The Pink Challenge # 91: Dies and/or Punches
 
These tags are for sale in my Etsy shop. If you are interested, please contact me and I'll be happy to help!


4 comments:

  1. Great tags thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Cheers, Leanne DT/LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of the textured paper that you used. The bear is so sweet and I love that it can be used for a boy or a girl.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete