Thursday, April 28, 2016

Chipboard Crazy - Part 4.

Here I am again with a new card made with some of the chipboard embellishments I found in my stash.
 
This week I have a travel-themed card to show you:
 
 
I love this Polaroid camera, I was given one when I was young, my very first "important" gift. I should have it hidden somewhere!
 
Papers are from October Afternoon, K & Co. and Bella Blvd.
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 
 
This card is for sale in my shop. Don't hesitate to contact me in case you need help.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful project! Thanks for playing with us at CYP. Good Luck!!!

    Jenna, DT
    Jenna's Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire Challenge. Lovely card. Nice use of the camera, hugs Patricia

    ReplyDelete