Sunday, April 24, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge # 21 - Anything Goes.

Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
The weahether is perfect today to think about Christmas: it rains, it's dark and maybe cold...
 
Anyway, my card is bright and cheerful!
 
The theme is Anything Goes:
 
 
and this is my card:
 
 
This adorable penguin is from Meljen's Designs and papers are from Cartabella.
I decided to say "Happy New Year" for a change and I had fun adding gems and pearls.
 
Can't wait to see your creations and if you're lucky enough to live where the sun shines and you need some inspiration, have a look here to see what the team has created this week!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs Challenge: Get Ready for Christmas
 
 
This card is for sale in my shop. Don't hesitate to contact me in case you need more information or help.
 


8 comments:

  1. Great fun celebration card, love the cut penguin and fabulous backing paper. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun for New Years!Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun for New Years!Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable penguin! Great card and I love the papers you used. This is the type of card I like...it makes you smile when you look at it. Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little penguin is so cute and I love all the layers you've used.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for take part in the challenge of Scrap n'Dipity, I love this pinguin!

    ReplyDelete