Sunday, April 3, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge # 18 - Anything Goes.

Happy Sunday and welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
This week it's an easy one: Anything Goes!
 
 
This is my card:
 
 
I've had this stamp from Crafter's Companion for ages and I'm happy to have used it!
 
I colored the cute owls with Copics and used papers from Little Yellow Bicycle.
They're so sweet!
 
Have a look here if you want to see the other creations from the DT and to check winners from last week.
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 
This card is for sale in my Etsy shop. If you cannot find it, please contact me.


5 comments:

  1. An adorable card Gilla, a lovely design with super colours.........your image is adorable, lovely coloured along with super details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganz super! Danke für die Teilnahme bei den AF.
    LG Dreja
    DT Animal Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning and sweet card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, such an sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x
    I have Birthday Candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute image! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete