Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Lovely Little Bees.

Happy afternoon!
 
Today, I'd like to share a new project I've just finished:
 
 
My readers probably know that I LOVE making tags and these ones were no exception!
I found this little bee stamp in a magazine a while ago and these tags were in my To-Do List.
I'm so happy and I've had a great fun making them!
Perfect to be added to a little gift or a bunch of flowers!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 
 
These tags are for sale in my shop. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need help!

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhh these are so sweet and SO useful too. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome little tags. Love the bright colors. It will be great addition to a gift. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It Challenge.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute and they would certainly make a bunch of flowers feel even more personalised. A beautiful idea. Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Anything Goes) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo cute! Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT
    http://anncard.blogspot.tw

    ReplyDelete