Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Chipboard Crazy - Part 2.

Hello!
Welcome to a new post featuring one of the cards I've recently made while trying to destash some of my chipboard embellishments (you can read about week 1 here).
 
This week I have a fresh spring-y card to show you:
 
 
I've had great fun adding some details, like the tiny buttons and bicycle-shaped clip.
These colors together are just perfect! I love them!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 
 
This card is for sale in my shop. Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at BSC

    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and awsome colors. Thank you for plying along at Come And Get It challenges this week.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card ,Thanks for Joining TTCRD Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete