One of the things I wrote in my new year resolutions was to use as many stamps from my stash as possible.
I found lovely little stamps in a magazine a looong ago, perfect for various occasions and I realized I could make the cutest tags ever!
This is the first set:
For a baby girl:
and for a baby boy:
I love this little bear with its smiling face!
Simply colored with a touch of Copics and mounted on pink or light blue punched cardstock with matching bows.
Very sweet!!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart Challenge # 106: Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge # 28: Anything Goes
In The Pink Challenge # 91: Dies and/or Punches
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge # 31: Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge # 272: Anything Goes
These tags are for sale in my Etsy shop. If you are interested, please contact me and I'll be happy to help!


Great tags thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart good luck x
ReplyDeleteSo sweet and adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
ReplyDeleteAmy-DT
Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
ReplyDeleteCheers, Leanne DT/LPCF
Love the look of the textured paper that you used. The bear is so sweet and I love that it can be used for a boy or a girl.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.