Sunday, July 14, 2013

It's Time to Emboss for Christmas Card Challenges!

Well, fingers crossed that this time Blogger works.... It's the fourth time I write this post and every single time, while trying to edit it, everything disappeared and was lost...

The theme of my post was about embossing, a technique I fell in love with more than 10 years ago when I discovered Lasting Impressions templates.
I love their style and slowly started to collect booklets, papers and templates.
Once I started working with stamps, embossing was put aside and I'm so happy to have a reason to take them out again to find the perfect template for this week's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges.

I chose this Christmas hat and I embossed it on Lasting Impressions papers embellished with a tiny button.
I put an embossed panel on the front of my card and a thin satin ribbon on one side.

 Don't forget to have a look at all the lovely creations from my fellow DT members!
Sabrina

Well, this time it seems that Blogger works, not perfectly but I can now post it...!

3 comments:

  1. Really cute card. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the simplicity of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful. I love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete